Status: In Progress
Every four years councils are required to lead their communities in the development of a Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan. The new plan will preplace the current Municipal Health and Wellbeing Plan (2017-2021).
The Issues and Opportunities paper aims to highlight newly identified priority areas for the coming four years, identify areas that need more work and attention in our community and detect gaps in our focus areas.
In the development of the Issues and Opportunity paper we gathered data and information from:
- The Greater Bendigo Active Living Census 2019
- City of Greater Bendigo data profile
- A policy review for federal, state and local policy
- Consultation with community members through Imagine Greater Bendigo engagement
- Consultation with community partners and stakeholders
Submissions closed on 11 June 2021.