Status: In Progress
Imagine Greater Bendigo - we’ve reached the finish line!
With all your feedback over the past several months, we have developed the following plans and they were endorsed by Counsil on 18 October:
- Council Plan (Mir wimbul) 2021-2025
- Public Health and Wellbeing Plan (Healthy Greater Bendigo) 2021-2025
- 10-year Financial Plan 2021-2031
They all seek to deliver on our new community vision:
Greater Bendigo celebrates our diverse community. We are welcoming, sustainable and prosperous. Walking hand-in-hand with the traditional custodians of this land. Building on our rich heritage for a bright and happy future.
Summary of the community engagement approach and feedback received as part of stage 1 consultation.
This report summarises the outcomes of stage 1 community engagement, providing essential information to inform the deliberative engagement process in stage 2.
- What is Imagine Greater Bendigo?
- What is a Community Vision, Council Plan, Financial Plan, Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan, and Asset Plan?
- How can I provide input and have my say?
- Why would I want to be involved?
- Will reporting on my feedback be confidential?
- What if I need help to participate?
- What if my household doesn’t receive an invitation to participate on the community panel, but I would like to?