Status: In Progress
Imagine Greater Bendigo - we’re reaching the finish line!
With all your feedback over the past several months, we have developed the following draft plans and they’re ready for you to read:
- Council Plan 2021-2025
- Public Health and Wellbeing Plan 2021-2025
- 10-year Financial Plan 2021-2031
We’re now at the third and final stage of Imagine and want to make sure we have these plans right. They all seek to deliver on our new community vision:
Greater Bendigo celebrates our diverse community. We are welcoming, sustainable and prosperous. Walking hand-in-hand with the traditional custodians of this land. Building on our rich heritage for a bright and happy future.
We sought your feedback from August
17 to September 6 and will report back soon.
Summary of the community engagement approach and feedback received as part of stage 1 consultation.
This report summarises the outcomes of stage 1 community engagement, providing essential information to inform the deliberative engagement process in stage 2.
- What is Imagine Greater Bendigo?
- What is a Community Vision, Council Plan, Financial Plan, Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan, and Asset Plan?
- How can I provide input and have my say?
- Why would I want to be involved?
- Will reporting on my feedback be confidential?
- What if I need help to participate?
- What if my household doesn’t receive an invitation to participate on the community panel, but I would like to?