The City of Greater Bendigo is planning some building upgrades as Stage One of the Heathcote Civic Precinct project.
- The upgrades are a priority within the Heathcote Community Plan 2017-2021.
- Community consultation has shaped the concept floorplan.
- The City is now encouraging community members to provide feedback to help guide the more detailed designs by Monday August 23, 2021.
Stage 1: Concept Plan
We want to hear your thoughts on:
- What you like about the concept floorplan
- How the upgrades will benefit you
- If you have ideas for improving the concept floorplan
- If you have any concerns about the project and how those concerns could be resolved
Frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Heathcote Civic Precinct and what buildings are included in the precinct?
- What is the concept plan proposing for the precinct and its buildings?
- Who are the current users of the precinct buildings?
- Why are the upgrades needed?
- What is a community hub?
- Who has developed the concept floorplan?
- What is the history of the buildings?
- What sort of feedback is the City seeking on the draft concept plans?
- How will the upgrades be funded?