We published the original Big Hill and Mandurang Valley Landscape Assessment in 2013. Now we want to know if the community landscape values captured last time are still relevant. The updated community values will help us to:
- Revise the landscape values
- Better understand some of the issues
- Potentially revise the landscape management framework
People value landscapes for many reasons, for example:
Have your say
- Why is the City doing a Landscape Assessment around Big Hill and Mandurang Valley?
- Where is the study area? Is it the same as last time?
- What is a Significant Landscape Overlay?
- What community consultation was undertaken on the project before?
- What can I influence?
- Why is the City undertaking more landscape assessment work now?
- What are the next steps?